10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my 2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX. It's at the point that I really need to replace the front and rear bumpers. It's at 180,000 miles and don't want to replace all of those parts. Instead want to replace it. I heard that the 2016 model will be a redesign of the 9th civic looks. Don't want the 2015 model if this is true. I have not heard any information on the 2016 which December seem to be the month that honda shows off the next year calls for the summer. For some reason Honda has not put any information out about this 2016 which is a month due for should.

What's the deal? I'm I wrong about this?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Why do you need to replace your front and rear bumpers? playing bumper cars too much? :D

At the rate things are going at now, you might as well wait for the next generation model and hold onto what you have. Just hold out for a bit more, being a 2016 model, we're likely to see/hear more come mid-2015 or a bit longer.

·
Registered
959 Posts
as far as we've heard yes the 10th gen civic will debut for 2016, what we don't know is if it will debut as a Model Year 2016 or IN 2016...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
we now just have a long way to go till we find out if that will actually be the case or not, even more so that there's no information out right now to suggest when we could hear more about it's release, the waiting game continues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts