10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a civic 2016 3 months ago. I have same problems as others with car rpm going back and forth at speed around 55-65miles. Then this morning presse the start button, nothing no crank no start....je zzz im so dissapointed in my new civic

·
Registered
54 Posts
Call the dealer to come and get it. Assuming you have no charge left,,,
I remember a person had a poorly connected small ground strap (located under the steering column, interior)that drained the battery. They noticed the effect on the first days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just bought a civic 2016 3 months ago. I have same problems as others with car rpm going back and forth at speed around 55-65miles. Then this morning presse the start button, nothing no crank no start....je zzz im so dissapointed in my new civic
Also wouldn't start for me, tried the second time it worked :|

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Any update on your situation as yet? Have you contacted the dealer to see what they can do and the timeline for the work?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi- Im having problems with my 2016 Touring with the battery draining real easy. What is the deal with the ground strap??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts