10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I found this forum via google and decided to join and see what its all about. I know very little about cars except ive been driving manual since i was 16. First car was a 93 honda civic ex and I def regret selling her so bad especially since i was only the second owner 🤦🏽‍♀️. After that i had a 2002 honda civic ex (a disaster). Just recently bought a 2018 honda civic SI! Ive been wanting this car since high school. Finally got her. Would love to get to know yall and the culture around here. Also random question to start, are SI engines usually loud during startup? lol. Anyway, happy to meet yall and cant wait to learn. I love learning new things and starting projects I cant finish, so im used to being the noob and getting my (non existent) balls busted 😂

Attachments

·
Vendor
209 Posts
Hello all!
I found this forum via google and decided to join and see what its all about. I know very little about cars except ive been driving manual since i was 16. First car was a 93 honda civic ex and I def regret selling her so bad especially since i was only the second owner 🤦🏽‍♀️. After that i had a 2002 honda civic ex (a disaster). Just recently bought a 2018 honda civic SI! Ive been wanting this car since high school. Finally got her. Would love to get to know yall and the culture around here. Also random question to start, are SI engines usually loud during startup? lol. Anyway, happy to meet yall and cant wait to learn. I love learning new things and starting projects I cant finish, so im used to being the noob and getting my (non existent) balls busted 😂
This blog will answer your questions about the noise. https://www.27won.com/blog/top-10-things-you-should-know-before-you-start-to-modify-your-10th-gen-civic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts