10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gone from a '15 Si to a '17 Si? I have a '15 Sedan and amthisclose to getting the '17, however I've read that the turbo, although 'torque-y-er' doesn't compare to the I-Vtech... We also have a '16 EX-L (Energy Green, of course)...and, while quick enough - it doesn't have the sound of the VTech...and it lags, as most Turbos do. I'm thinking the lag may go away with the manual tranny...but...I just don't know and can't make up my mind...

Thoughts? Opinions?? Help??? :eek:)

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go test drive one.... BOOOOOOOM

I did just that, had to find an available one first, which took a bit....hence my original question. I was pleasantly surprised...and will be getting my 10th gen later this week, hopefully...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome, hopefully it's Energy Green (of course). haha. It's actually fun to drive, no matter the color. Smiles-per-gallon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, hopefully it's Energy Green (of course). haha. It's actually fun to drive, no matter the color. Smiles-per-gallon.

Actually...we have the Energy Green '16 EX-L Turbo...don't wanna take away from the 'uniqueness' of that, so I'm getting basic Black :) My '15 Si is Black - it's my color, but I love the Energy Green.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts