10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed the Sport lists between the LX and EX, does anyone know if the Sport will have Lane Watch and heated seats/mirrors or is that just the EX? Looked at a Sonic Grey Pearl EX but was wanting the Sport BUT like the heated seats/mirrors and Lane Watch............and noticed the wheels were kind of a black chrome which looked nice....

·
Registered
382 Posts
yep, i was hoping the sport hatch slotted in similar to the EX-t sedan. but, no. so, i'll give up the better looking wheels, the paddle shifters, the center exhaust, just to be more comfortable while driving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Noticed the Sport lists between the LX and EX, does anyone know if the Sport will have Lane Watch and heated seats/mirrors or is that just the EX? Looked at a Sonic Grey Pearl EX but was wanting the Sport BUT like the heated seats/mirrors and Lane Watch............and noticed the wheels were kind of a black chrome which looked nice....
I have really been debating what trim i want to go with. I like manuel and for a manuel you have to go LX or Sport. I want the sport but i think EX is a better deal.

-The base LX comes with 16" wheels and a 5" screen for the radio.
-The Sport has the 18" wheels with 255 tires. I don't remember the exact size but the spec sheet said it was a lot bigger the EX. And an exhaust.
-What the EX gets that the Sport and LX DO NOT get. Honda Sensing package, which has several features. Push button start and keyless entry (the LX and sport use a regular key). Upgraded speaker system. 7" touchscreen display with Android Auto and honda Link. 17 inch wheels with i think 215 tires (a lot less rubber than the 255 tires).

Now im sure how accurate the spec sheet is and I i would take it with a grain of salt as i have not been able to find a dealer with the manual sport yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Sport has everything the LX has plus this:

• 180-hp,14 1.5-liter turbocharged and intercooled
DOHC 4-cylinder engine with direct injection
• Dual-mode paddle shifters (CVT model)
• 18-inch alloy wheels
• Underbody spoiler kit
• Center outlet dual exhaust system
• Fog lights
• Textured aluminum pedals
• Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
(Honda Sensing suite not available on Sport)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, Sport, to nice not to, only thing I gave up coming from a 15 Si coupe was lane watch and a bigger screen, this car LOOKS awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts