10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

So I have had my 2016 EX for about 6 months now. I keep seeing performance parts for the EX-T and above. Do you think they will ever make performance parts for the LX and EX?

Does adding performance parts do wear and tear on your engine over time? This is my first car so I am still very new to the car performance world.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the mention @4Tires!

As of now, we are only developing an intake for the 1.5L Civic, but we have gotten a few requests to look into the 2.0L application. This is something that we intend to try to look into in the future.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It all comes down to who's owning each model and when and to start with these vehicles being brand new all you can expect is that most enthusiasts and those that want more out of their vehicle will be those in the higher trims.

Of course there are times when things for a higher trim vehicle can work for a lower trim, aero parts being the most obvious.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Guys,

So I have had my 2016 EX for about 6 months now. I keep seeing performance parts for the EX-T and above. Do you think they will ever make performance parts for the LX and EX?

Does adding performance parts do wear and tear on your engine over time? This is my first car so I am still very new to the car performance world.

Thanks!!
Try Mishimoto for performance and Cusco for your suspension, many company are still in the development stage for this car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts