10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been in contact with some local Honda dealers about some pricing on the new Civic. I am probably going to be getting something within 3-4 months however. I am leaning toward an LX with sensing or an EX with sensing. When I asked one dealer about a price on an EX they had with sensing, I got a quote on an EX-T with sensing for $20,986 as my special e-price. The sticker is $23,035. Are dealers already offering discounts like this on these cars as a general rule in your area? It may have been an error in the email, I am not sure right now.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I had been in contact with some local Honda dealers about some pricing on the new Civic. I am probably going to be getting something within 3-4 months however. I am leaning toward an LX with sensing or an EX with sensing. When I asked one dealer about a price on an EX they had with sensing, I got a quote on an EX-T with sensing for $20,986 as my special e-price. The sticker is $23,035. Are dealers already offering discounts like this on these cars as a general rule in your area? It may have been an error in the email, I am not sure right now.
Its possible. I am getting my Touring for$ 23k Today, signed the paperwork Saturday so I know it's legit. And the touring has an MSRP of 27K.
This is a bad time of year for car sales, people are Christmas shopping and low on funds for car shopping. When I signed my contracts Saturday at 1pm in the afternoon, I was the only customer in a very large dealership, they said they'd never seen it so dead. Better to give a big discount and get a sale than not sell it. So go see if its legit!! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its possible. I am getting my Touring for$ 23k Today, signed the paperwork Saturday so I know it's legit. And the touring has an MSRP of 27K.
This is a bad time of year for car sales, people are Christmas shopping and low on funds for car shopping. When I signed my contracts Saturday at 1pm in the afternoon, I was the only customer in a very large dealership, they said they'd never seen it so dead. Better to give a big discount and get a sale than not sell it. So go see if its legit!! :D
Wow RedCivicTouring great deal! What dealership did you use? Did they have the red or did they have to order?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow RedCivicTouring great deal! What dealership did you use? Did they have the red or did they have to order?
I got it from Lundgren Honda in Auburn MA
They had to get it from their Sister store location, which I'm waiting now for them to go do. Should have it later today or first thing tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for info!

To above comment, not sure if talking to me, but I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE with only 5000 miles, still like new - back seat never set on and trunk still wrapped in plastic. I know I will have to take a major loss on it if I trade-in. May be better off selling myself. I got it for $18,896 + TTT. I paid $8500 down to keep payments low.

I would be happy with EX w/sensing. I know Toyota Corollas have super prices now, around $16,000 around here on sale for a 2016 LE! I can get one with optional navigation for $17,400. I really love that new Civic though.

Thanks!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts