10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - I took delivery of my new 2016 White Orchid Pearl Civic EX-L CVT last night, replacing a 2003 Civic LX with manual transmission. So psyched to have the 1.5L Turbo and really like the new styling. I'll be taking pics soon and will gladly share. I plan to add moonroof visor and auto dimming mirror, window tinting, and perhaps some new rims/tires. Anyway, happy motoring!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. Looking forward to seeing pictures especially once you have installed some extra stuff.

Cheers!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey all - I took delivery of my new 2016 White Orchid Pearl Civic EX-L CVT last night, replacing a 2003 Civic LX with manual transmission. So psyched to have the 1.5L Turbo and really like the new styling. I'll be taking pics soon and will gladly share. I plan to add moonroof visor and auto dimming mirror, window tinting, and perhaps some new rims/tires. Anyway, happy motoring!
How do you find the CVT vs your old manual?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
In for hearing your feedback about what it's like coming from a manual transmission civic (although that was one of the most boring gen's :D ) fortunately with this one being sporty enough it will make moving from manual not that bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you find the CVT vs your old manual?
I love it! Especially having to drive in traffic daily! The 1.5 turbo is also very welcome :) I have to give the "S" sport mode a try when I can drive around the windy roads in the country... for now, my commute is much more enjoyable!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the new purchase. Looking forward to seeing pictures especially once you have installed some extra stuff.

Cheers!
I am getting the moonroof visor first, then planning on some window tint and and rims. I think I'd like the Konig Control, staying with the 17x7x45 to keep the stock look (and tires). I'd love any ideas!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I love it! Especially having to drive in traffic daily! The 1.5 turbo is also very welcome :) I have to give the "S" sport mode a try when I can drive around the windy roads in the country... for now, my commute is much more enjoyable!
I've now test driven the CVT 3 times. And I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm falling in love. As a guy aiming to buy the Si this has to be blasphemy right ;) >:)

Congrats glad you're enjoying the wheels!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I am getting the moonroof visor first, then planning on some window tint and and rims. I think I'd like the Konig Control, staying with the 17x7x45 to keep the stock look (and tires). I'd love any ideas!
You might even be able to find nice OEM wheels from another Honda, like the Accord, or even from Acura... TLX, RLX.

Always liked these accord wheels:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts