10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of last night, I was my dealer's 1st purchaser of 2017 Civic Sedan Si in black
I can't even find these via google image search yet... they're simply non-existent.. so super excited to be a part of this.

My civic history:
2007 EX coupe in blue
2014 Si sedan in white
2017 Si sedan in black

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Congrats and welcome

Reactions: CantTypeR

·
Registered
2 Posts
CantTypeR, We share similar expierences.
My dealer had their 1st 2017 Civic SI on the lot for less than a week and i bought it. Getting it this Tuesday

My Civic history
2001 Civic SI Coupe (Wrote it off sadly)
1999 Civic CX hatchback (good College car)
2007 Civic SI Coupe
2017 Civic SI Coupe in 4 sleeps...cant wait

·
Registered
382 Posts
got a call friday...my servicing dealer got a 4dr CBP Si in and if i was interested in it - seeing that i have a 4dr CBP EX ('14) model now.

i guess they are only sending black ones out right now???

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Test drove a red coupe on Friday, will have two more coupes and two sedans on the 15th. Car drove nice, interior was a let down, too close to all the other trims.

·
Registered
114 Posts
As of last night, I was my dealer's 1st purchaser of 2017 Civic Sedan Si in black
I can't even find these via google image search yet... they're simply non-existent.. so super excited to be a part of this.
My civic history:
2007 EX coupe in blue
2014 Si sedan in white
2017 Si sedan in black
My last car was a 2006 Handuh Accord. IT was time for a new car. Yeah buddy, if you felt how bad the suspension got on roads, it was indeed time for a NEW CAR! It's good to be first at something, right. This is how I feel owning this 17 Hatch is that it's good to benefit from advancement seriously. The last three years I drove a 1995 lexus getting 18 mpg with or without A/C use, needless to say, the ripped drivers seat was a dead giveaway.. IT feels good that no one even has a 17 Civic, let alone an Si..But they don't know the Si name means something to everything but the engine now and it's all about the Type R for actual "Sport Injected" nor that Handuh might release something between the two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts