10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day all I got my 2016 Honda Civic about a month ago. It has only 225 miles on it. (Its a second Car[leased]).

What I have a question about is when I push the gas pedal a little bit and start moving the car the engine starts to butter like its cutting on and off fuel flow or something similar.

For example it feels like and sounds like you pushing the gas and letting it off constantly when at slower speeds.

This is my first Honda and was curious if this is just something I have to get use to or could their be something really wrong with the car. I thought I would ask before I take it to the dealer to look at.

Thanks for your help.

Scott

·
Registered
346 Posts
Good Day all I got my 2016 Honda Civic about a month ago. It has only 225 miles on it. (Its a second Car[leased]).

What I have a question about is when I push the gas pedal a little bit and start moving the car the engine starts to butter like its cutting on and off fuel flow or something similar.

For example it feels like and sounds like you pushing the gas and letting it off constantly when at slower speeds.

This is my first Honda and was curious if this is just something I have to get use to or could their be something really wrong with the car. I thought I would ask before I take it to the dealer to look at.

Thanks for your help.

Scott
Does not sound normal to me I'd take it to the dealer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts