10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will for sure be getting a Sport Touring 2017 when they arrive and frankly I'm not inclined to wait too long after they start showing up at the dealers.

Does anyone have a feel for how dealers have been on pricing for the Hatchback so far and will be for the Sport Touring... ie. with such a new model are they selling them as soon as they hit the lot and not offering any incentives or discounts? Has anyone been concerned that the vehicle is so new in terms of build or it is close enough to the 2016 sedan that it shouldn't have major issues out of the gate?

Just wondering if I should head to some dealers to try to negotiate once real Sport Touring prices are out or if it makes sense to wait "X" amount of months until the Civic Hatch becomes a commodity vehicle with greater stock...

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
I mean.. the longer you wait, the more of a chance you have for lower prices and "less bugs" in the car. But how urgent do you need a new vehicle ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
419 Posts
My dealer (car):) says the sport touring will hit the Canadian east coast within two months, right around Feb 1st
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top