10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to think the production Type R we've seen, pictured below, could have had its front end designed better, much like its concept.

·
Registered
991 Posts
In all honesty, it really isn't that much different than the concept at all. Headlights and fog lights are slightly different. Other than that it is exactly the same.

I will agree that the rear is designed better.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I think that the light bar fog lights look really cool on the concept.
The refreshed accord is going to have a similar fog light bar actually. (at least the sedan is) i'd like to see these on the 10th civic, but from the spy pictures it looks like it'll have round fog lights.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The good side of this is it will give aftermarket parts makers a framework to build parts off of, with them already knowing what people want.

·
Registered
441 Posts
That's true. This will be a big vehicle for after market parts so I expect to see some of the concept, plus a lot more stuff that brings different flavors to the floor.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even headlights like what the concept has is what i`d like to see.

At the least we might see some owners getting it done through some retrofitter or even doing it themselves

·
Registered
876 Posts
Even headlights like what the concept has is what i`d like to see.

At the least we might see some owners getting it done through some retrofitter or even doing it themselves
x2

But that's the least of my worries for now, i'm more concerned in how it drives in the various situations i'll be putting it in.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm not concerned with how it drives, mostly because I am confident that it will be a great car. I'm curious the details, but I don't think it will disappoint.

As far as the headlights go, I think the production headlights are really nice in comparison to the concept headlights. The concept headlights look good, and I think that the production version of the headlights look really great as a derivative of that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts