10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Select Your Trim

Rallye Red Civic Sedan Picture Thread

13K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  sillyrabbit1027 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·

Attachments

#5 ·
I bought this color for my wife and she is absolutely thrilled. You would think I got her a Ferrari. Every single person that has seen it loves it.
I have an observation to see if anyone else has noticed. The front side grill on the driver's side is covered while the passenger's side is not. I thought either the panel on the passenger side was missing or the driver's side should be removed. However, the picture on the Honda Civic site (http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-sedan/) shows it on the blue car. I posted on this thread because the pictures seem to show the same on this car.

Has anyone else noticed this? I don't find it to be an issue but I am not used to the front or rear sides on a car to be different.

#7 ·
Last time I saw this was on a Focus RS because the intercooler was too efficient, they had to cover up part of the air intake grille with a blanking plate. Maybe Honda had the same problem here.

Or it could be some sort of aesthetics thing.

I got this car for my wife, but im soo hook. I love it.. jus got some new wheels.
Is there a race to the car every morning to see who gets it? :D

#11 ·
that might contribute to too much black going on. i actually like the bit of chrome going on with the grille and side window trim.
if the wheels weren't also black and red, going with blacked out trim would be my recommendation. Sometimes you need something to break up the tones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.