10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time here and first post! Hi everyone.
I have a 2016 Civic EX 2.0L. Love the car, styling, options. I have 3500 miles and have two separate spots inside the car that drive me insane. The first is in the rear deck around the third brake light. It comes and goes and usually gets "activated" when I'm on expressway and start hitting some minor bumps. The other rattle is somewhere on the driver side, somewhere between steering wheel and door. It's either in dash or maybe engine. I managed to capture a video of that sound and will post when I figure out how to. Anyone know, or have these types of issues?
I also have problems with phone calls I receive. After a minute or two speaking through Bluetooth, the sound gets terrible. Happens every time. Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Welcome to the forum,I hope ya get this figured out.Rattles are certainly annoying to say the least.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My hatchback also had a rattle on the dashboard, left of the steering column. Thankfully, I simply squeezed and flexed the dash gently in that area and it went away! I hope that might work for you, too. Please let us know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts