10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had my 2017 Civic EX Hatchback almost a week now and really enjoy it :) doing lots of planning for mods and add ons later down the line. So far the only change is my Regamaster Marquis Promada's with Nitto Invo's and I did remove the dealer and civic emblems from the hatch :) but more stuff is in the works and a few things on order. I will update this as I add stuff and makes changes :D

Pic of the Xpod (her nickname) :p

-R

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Nice build Raven.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments :)

How do you like the Invo's? They are one of the tires I'm looking at for my Sport HB.....
They are pretty good tires actually, I had them on my 15 Civic and loved them and have ran them on other cars in the past with no issues.

-R

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well her SiriMoto Front Strut Bar is here :D hoping to get it installed after work :D will post pics soon. Also have the iJDMToy clear side market kit on order :)

-R

·
Registered
382 Posts
hold the battery down better.

just kidding.

they link your front suspension together to help stiffen it and supposedly reduce body roll. Right now, your suspension would resemble a 'U'...with the strut towers being the vertical lines in the 'U'. with the strut bar, your suspension now resembles a Square. a square is much stiffer and stronger than a 'U'.

make sense?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ that :) on a side note, it is weird having the bar go just a few inches over the positive terminal for the battery, thank god that is covered :p

-R

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Honestly I am not even sure, we weighed them a long time ago when I first got them for my Honda CR-Z and they are super light :) yeah trust me tracking them down and then tracking down the legit center caps was a pain in the ass :p

-R

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
hold the battery down better.

just kidding.

they link your front suspension together to help stiffen it and supposedly reduce body roll. Right now, your suspension would resemble a 'U'...with the strut towers being the vertical lines in the 'U'. with the strut bar, your suspension now resembles a Square. a square is much stiffer and stronger than a 'U'.

make sense?
thanks a lot
makes plenty of sense and looking foward to buying this :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Picking up my iJDMToy OEM / JDM Clear Lens Side Marker Lamps from a local shop today, was having them tinted so i will try to throw them on tonight and get a pic :)

-R

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Got them installed :)

-R
Would be great to have a switch back LED light in that side marker housing, but even without it already looks amazing. Always hated the amber lens and I feel like its our punishment for not buying anything high end :D

After all the higher up the automotive scale you look the less you see the use of amber.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts