10th Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
the side marker is just basically a running light, I am actually happy they separated it out from the turn light up front on this model vs the previous model. This way, I can still have my orange turn light without an ugly orange bulb on all the time and then after the side marker swap I have that looking good as well so all clean up front :)

-R

·
Registered
37 Posts
hold the battery down better.

just kidding.

they link your front suspension together to help stiffen it and supposedly reduce body roll. Right now, your suspension would resemble a 'U'...with the strut towers being the vertical lines in the 'U'. with the strut bar, your suspension now resembles a Square. a square is much stiffer and stronger than a 'U'.

make sense?
Got the strut bar installed yesterday. Drove around the block and feels stiffer.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
WTH!!!!!!!
This exhaust must sound insanely loud!!!!! are thoses DC sports muffler?
any sound clip?driveby,inside cabin ....cold start...man this is the first time ive seen this set up...i was thinking doing the same but with magnaflows dual tip

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
WTH!!!!!!!
This exhaust must sound insanely loud!!!!! are thoses DC sports muffler?
any sound clip?driveby,inside cabin ....cold start...man this is the first time ive seen this set up...i was thinking doing the same but with magnaflows dual tip
These are Skunk2 Universal Mufflers, a local shop installed them and removed the resonator as well. The sound is actually really good, not super loud and for sure not some fart can sound. Highway drone is very minor, it does not even interfere with me listening to music. I did notice that it makes a few pieces of the interior rattle a little now when I rev it or get on the gas. I have to find my GoPro before I can get any sound clips. I ran Skunk2 single set up on my previous Civic, since this one was already set up as dual output I opted to keep that the same. Caught there early bird Black Friday special and got the pair for 40% off plus free shipping :D

-R

21 - 31 of 31 Posts