10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Rendered on Rims!

36K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  10thGenCivic 
I like this combination. I think its just the light silver/grey that doesn't appeal to me.

How many people are actually thinking of getting after market rims though. They are expensive.

My favorite combo would be black with gold/bronze rims. But I'm likely not getting after market rims. Kinda defeats the purpose of going for a more affordable vehicle.
New wheels will be on my EX-T. :nerd:..im a tuner :)

How much are you willing to spend on them? I have just seen a large quantity of rims that are quite expensive.
I'd have to see the car up close to really put a size that will flow with the body lines and the drop that I want. It looks like 18x8 will be the size that I will go with. I know I can get some replica wheels for under $1000 (wheel/tires) so that might be the way I will go along with some coilovers. I will be spending some time and money on R&D with my friend at his shop for some new charge piping and a blow off valve as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.