10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Rendered on Rims!

36K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  10thGenCivic 
#1 ·

Instead of re-painting renders we have something much more substantial for you today.

We know the stock wheels aren't everyones cup of coffee, that's why we have a regular plain jack and jane 2016 Civic Sedan on two sets of aftermarket wheels.

For the photoshop inclined, feel free to add your own ideal wheel setup below!

See less See more
#6 ·
I agree. Gunmetal or traditional brushed steel/metal with black painted inserts (like what honda uses but in different designs).

Is it weird i think the LX hubcaps would look good as actual alloy wheels? Their design isn't too busy, more traditional compared to some of the others.

I've seen people put gold rims on their civics if they're blue (like the iconic impreza colors) and i thought it actually looked pretty good too.

#10 ·
I like this combination. I think its just the light silver/grey that doesn't appeal to me.

How many people are actually thinking of getting after market rims though. They are expensive.

My favorite combo would be black with gold/bronze rims. But I'm likely not getting after market rims. Kinda defeats the purpose of going for a more affordable vehicle.

#15 · (Edited)
How much are you willing to spend on them? I have just seen a large quantity of rims that are quite expensive.
I'd have to see the car up close to really put a size that will flow with the body lines and the drop that I want. It looks like 18x8 will be the size that I will go with. I know I can get some replica wheels for under $1000 (wheel/tires) so that might be the way I will go along with some coilovers. I will be spending some time and money on R&D with my friend at his shop for some new charge piping and a blow off valve as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.