10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Seat Covers

14K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  debrartin 
#1 ·
Sadly, I got an EX-T instead of a higher trim level to get the leather seats. I was wondering if anyone could recommend seat covers they're using, preferably black. Thanks!

#9 ·
I priced replacement leather seat covers; $1200 leatherseats.com install yourself. $2400 katzkins from local shop installed. I would do the self install, the covers look identical and I am way too cheap to pay someone $1200 for something I know I can do.

#10 · (Edited)
A lot of guys on our S2000 forum use the WetOkole seat covers to cover their leather seats. They are made from diving suit material, pretty much bulletproof and give a tight fit. They make all kinds for Civics, not sure if they have started on the 10th gen version yet but it looks like some will fit. I love my leather seats in my Touring model, yes they are cold in winter and hot in summer, but leather seats always offer more support than cloth if you have a back that benefits/prefers firmer support seats.
http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchan...egory_Code=HONDA&CpField=vmodel&CpValue=Civic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.