Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: hfpdohc

·
Registered
29 Posts
not a fan

I am just not feeling it. I think it is out of proportion to the rest of the car. I think monster wings only belong on the cars that they come factory on. It will look fin eon the Type R because, well, it is a Type R. The whole package of the Type R helps pull off the big wing look. But on the non Type R Civics, I just think it looks out of place. To each is own and I am definitely not bashing at all. Just giving feedback, that is all. Love the color on your car and can't wait to see the 19's.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am just not feeling it. I think it is out of proportion to the rest of the car. I think monster wings only belong on the cars that they come factory on. It will look fin eon the Type R because, well, it is a Type R. The whole package of the Type R helps pull off the big wing look. But on the non Type R Civics, I just think it looks out of place. To each is own and I am definitely not bashing at all. Just giving feedback, that is all. Love the color on your car and can't wait to see the 19's.
all feedback appreciated! To be honest I was worried it would look ridiculous but in person it really doesn't. Its not as big as I thought at all. Even my friends who were giving me crap for being almost 40 and buying what they call "Fast and Furious" parts think it makes the rear look better. I saw a member with a an ebay cheap crap wing and its atrocious. here are some pics of one that I personally think just looks bad.

Attachments

Reactions: VanSin23

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that is the best looking wing I've seen. Now tell me about the pin strip with Civic on the rear quarter panel. Very nice.
It was installed by the dealer Vandergriff Honda. They do it on a lot of their cars. It was part of a package of crap, like tinted windows and paint and fabric protector lol. I told them I didnt need that crap, bc I could get darker tinted windows for half the cost at the same shop they use. I told them I would go somewhere else unless they didnt charge me for that. They took the dealer add on sticker off the windshield right there and asked if that was better. I laughed and said for now, we shall see what happens when i get back to finance.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wheels!

New Shoes

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Spill the beans on the tires and wheels.
Discount Tire inexpensive Liquid Instincts with Nitto Motivo tires. I was a little worried bc they were so inexpensive but when we opened the box and they look and felt well made. The manager said he had not had anyone have issues with them so I got em. Saved me $1500 over the TSWs I was going to order so now I can get some good coilovers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts