10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Out of all the Civic's on the floor at this years SEMA show, what SEIBON brought tops my list. Being one of the most reputable carbon fiber parts companies around, anyone looking for CF parts should seriously consider these guys. You'll just have to wait as they don't have anything out currently.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It is awesome but it's not a hatchback, it started out as a 16 EXL, I saw the owners post on FB and it was a full sponsorship to showcase the new parts coming for the 10th.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I can't find much about their SEMA hacthback on the Seibon facebook page. Did they make any changes under the hood or is it just only carbon fiber panels for the exterior?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I swear I posted a reply on this... I think I'm losing it lol. Anyhow, This was definitely the hottest Civic at SEMA without a doubt. I honestly have no complaints about it and that's a tough one for me as I'm super picky.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I really like it. I love the front hood with the air vents, looks like a well designed body kit.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like it. I love the front hood with the air vents, looks like a well designed body kit.
Cleanest looking kit and Civic overall which will no doubt appeal to the "JDM" community. It also resonates with what Honda themselves would put out, just have a look at the hatchback concept and it had aggressive lines like what this kit offers. SEIBON did their homework.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts