Premium Member
928 Posts
His and Hers.

Attachments

Reactions: geolemon

·
Registered
382 Posts
that looks more like a panoramic style roof...most hondas in North America drop and slide under the roof...his, from Finland, reminds me of the Sonata style roof from 2013. i'd prefer that one over the one we get here.

yep, just went to honda finland and sure enough, they get the panoramic roof.

·
Registered
9 Posts
that looks more like a panoramic style roof...most hondas in North America drop and slide under the roof...his, from Finland, reminds me of the Sonata style roof from 2013. i'd prefer that one over the one we get here.

yep, just went to honda finland and sure enough, they get the panoramic roof.
Sorry, haven't checked this thread in a while. We do indeed get the panoramic roof. How does yours look then?

Yeah, I was trying to figure that out too - maybe a photographic illusion, especially that front photo.
Panoramic roof. The front part is a kind of a net that lifts up as the roof/window goes back. I think it's to catch small debris/bugs from getting inside. Otherwise it's one big piece of glass that lifts up and slides back. I'll try to get a good pic of it later.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice, looks like a really great car. Love the blue color on civics overall. His and hers is also worthwhile, actually a friend of mine at DSRLeasing wants to buy a civic for his wife, but she got so much into Audi Q5... Maybe he can change her mind :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Regina - My queen.

She's only got 390 miles on her, but she's already the love of my life.

- 2018 Touring
- 20% tint

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ooooo Natalia is very pretty.. haha. Hi there. I love so much this. I have a civic Coupe but i’d like to install the wing spoiler from the civic coupe si.. can you show me how are installed? I mean how are the screws inside your trunk?? I really really thank you..and sorry if the question its a little weird, but I really need to see how they are to verify if Im in the right way.....please... thank you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts