10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Short Throw Shifter by SiriMoto

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  procivic 
#1 ·
I'm really excited to let everyone know that we now have In Stock a short throw shifter for all 2016+ manual transmission Civics! This SiriMoto Short Throw Shifter is an adapter style design that installs onto the end of your factory shift lever. It results in an amazing 33% decrease in shift "throw"! Some of you may be wondering what exactly shift "throw" means, so I'll explain: Shift throw is simply the total distance you need to move your shift knob to switch gears, that's it! The 33% decrease applies to all gear changes too, not just 1st to 2nd. Having a shorter shift throw makes driving more enjoyable and your shifts faster as well.

Works on both turbo and non-turbo 10th Gen Civic models.

Key Benefits:

• 33% reduction in shift throw!
  • Adapter kit allows for an easy install - Video installation instructions available (will be posted on our YouTube channel soon).
  • Optimal specs designed to adjust fore and aft travel.
  • Includes MIL-Spec thread-locker for permanent installations.
  • Knurled-end set-screws to prevent loosening, even when installing without thread-locker.
  • Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
  • CNC machined from high quality 301 stainless steel.
  • Can be ordered with an optional Ball-End replacement bushing, which is precision machined from acetal and replaces your factory bushing for a more solid shift feel.

Also, since this is a brand new product, we do have a promotion going on. PM me for the discount code!

Link for product details with an animation, and to order: https://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...040/index.html

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
We just released a full, detailed install video on the "Enhanced" version of this short shifter which includes the shifter base bushings. The clutch line is optional and not installed on this video (I do recommend getting it though for an improved clutch feel).

You can get the SiriMoto Krispy Shift Kit (Enhanced Short Shifter Solution) here: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/sirimoto-krispy-shift-kit.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.