10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an automotive journalist with a personal passion for everything Honda Civic. I look forward to driving the 10th Generation Civic in Los Angeles April 28. After first viewing Civic Concept live at the Honda Dream Garage Event, I'm hooked. Let's see what tech upgrades Honda has in store for the all new 10th Gen turbocharged Si. Good times for Honda Civic fans of all generations.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
April is such a long way to go.

I wish Honda did what I think Lexus did which was to give journalists a ride in a preproduction model that's covered up inside and out, with the only feedback is on how it drives... being at least something to keep us busy while we wait :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Why does he have to wait until April to drive a car that is releasing in a months time???? Is he referring more to the Si variants?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Why does he have to wait until April to drive a car that is releasing in a months time???? Is he referring more to the Si variants?
Could be when his road test is scheduled. They'll have a press event first, then demo cars will start making their way from journo to journo...

April is a long way out...depends how high on the pecking order he is maybe... or our could be right he's referring to Si or Coupe...>:)>:)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Could be when his road test is scheduled. They'll have a press event first, then demo cars will start making their way from journo to journo...

April is a long way out...depends how high on the pecking order he is maybe... or our could be right he's referring to Si or Coupe...>:)>:)
Even the coupe isn't that far out. Most articles agree the coupe will be on lots by the end of this year. The coupe has NEVER been more than 6 weeks delay from the sedan release. He must be referring to the Si which is supposed to be released early spring.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Even the coupe isn't that far out. Most articles agree the coupe will be on lots by the end of this year. The coupe has NEVER been more than 6 weeks delay from the sedan release. He must be referring to the Si which is supposed to be released early spring.
could be, he seems pumped about the Si... but even if the coupe came out tomorrow there's still a schedule of who gets demo cars and when... if he's not getting one until the spring, he's still not geting one until the spring no matter when the launch is...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm an automotive journalist with a personal passion for everything Honda Civic. I look forward to driving the 10th Generation Civic in Los Angeles April 28. After first viewing Civic Concept live at the Honda Dream Garage Event, I'm hooked. Let's see what tech upgrades Honda has in store for the all new 10th Gen turbocharged Si. Good times for Honda Civic fans of all generations.
Cool that you are getting to see all the reveals first hand. Definitely looking forward to hearing your opinions on the Civic once you get a chance to drive it.

Will you be at the reveal today in LA?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Well what do you think now after seeing her in the metal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts