10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

When I saw the 10th gen Honda Civic a month ago I knew that this car was going to be different. I wasn't a big fan of the older Civics too much save for my "dream" car in middle school, the EK9.

I've owned a 2002 E46 M3 for about two years now and looking for a more economical car to drive, so I won't have to daily drive my M3, and I haven't been excited for a car like the Civic in a long time. Now that I have the money for a second car I'm almost sure there isn't really any new car that's good for the money but this one. Hope I'm here for the long run!

Matt

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey guys,

When I saw the 10th gen Honda Civic a month ago I knew that this car was going to be different. I wasn't a big fan of the older Civics too much save for my "dream" car in middle school, the EK9.

I've owned a 2002 E46 M3 for about two years now and looking for a more economical car to drive, so I won't have to daily drive my M3, and I haven't been excited for a car like the Civic in a long time. Now that I have the money for a second car I'm almost sure there isn't really any new car that's good for the money but this one. Hope I'm here for the long run!

Matt
hey Matt welcome to the show!! You interested in the Sedan, Coupe or Hatch?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey Matt welcome to the show!! You interested in the Sedan, Coupe or Hatch?
Thanks man! I'm definitely looking forward to driving the sedan in person, but I'll definitely be test driving all of them in the coming months to see how they drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts