10th Honda Civic Forum banner

TFL Sneak Peak with HondaProJason

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  5TAR 
#1 · (Edited)

TFL Car and HondaProJason flirt with Honda's October 19th embargo as dangerously as they can.

Highlights include:

• Detail shots of the 1.5T engine cutout
  • The NA 2.0L Civic is 'torquey'
  • Dual exhaust for the 1.5T
  • Engine revs at 4,000 RPM
  • Legroom and headroom demonstration in the rear (6'2 Roman and 5'6 Jason)
  • Roman turns the music on while looking for the heat
  • HondaProJason says Type R for 2017!!!

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
A few things I noted...

- Freaking goose neck hinges... so tired of those things... (oh well, minor complaint)
- Love love love the digital tach/speedo. Can't wait to play with that and see what all it does.
- Those projectors aren't even close to matching the LEDs... gonna have to buy new bulbs as soon as i drive off the lot, can't stand mismatched lights
- Nice thick steering wheel
- Those were the EX-T wheels, not bad... not my favorite design i've seen on the civic so far, but not bad either, wondering if the coupe will have all the same designs.
- From everything multiple sources have hinted at but not outright said (because embargo) the civic seems to finally have all the power, dynamic handling, and character to be top dog in the compact class
- LOVE this car in white.
- The steering wheel touch/scroll volume will be interesting (i wonder if it clicks on either end like a button or if it only scrolls)
- EX-T has foglights standard????

#6 ·
Well, I called the scrolling audio button thing way back when the first spy pics hit of the interior. Sweet.

Looks great so far, very impressive for a Civic for sure. Love the dash and touchscreen, I prefer touchscreens to knobs so I'm fine with that. The wheel has all the buttons I need, with auto climate control I very rarely touch the screen in my wife's HR-V. Size looks good, I'm 6'2" also and as big as him if not slightly bigger so nice to see him in there no problems at least.

Dislike - The wheels, not growing on me.

#11 ·
They did a good job with showing what space is like for their height, for front and rear. That's something we haven't seen before. But with how big the Civic is I highly doubt it was something of concern since through pictures you can tell space will be sufficient for most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.