10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Our friend Riley from Downtown Honda sent us a few pics today of what we can only call the worlds first wrapped 2016 Civic Sedan!

In an effort to create buzz and increase showroom traffic Honda Downtown in Toronto has wrapped a 2016 EX Sedan in Copper!

Now we're not huge on how the Copper interacts with the chrome bits on the EX's exterior and the stock wheels especially, but it most certainly is attention grabbing. We're also not sure how much appetite there is for wrapped Civic's at this point, but hey it's cool to see no doubt!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think that it looks pretty good. Like it or not is a matter of taste I think. It's not like it is objectively one or the other.

What if they changed the chrome bits so that they were black instead?

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is interesting. I bought a Touring ***. It's nice, but I don't LOVE it.
What colors are available and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I think that it looks pretty good. Like it or not is a matter of taste I think. It's not like it is objectively one or the other.

What if they changed the chrome bits so that they were black instead?
I'd be afraid with black bits it would come off looking like a halloween themed car. haha. I would have just chosen a different wrap color. lol.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I should go check it out, they're actually not far from my place...

they should of done matte purple with grey bits... or if they were super brilliant they would of done it in the lime green from the concept ;)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Purple or a deep ruby read would have looked nice, especially with gun metal accents

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I like some of the colors that Infinit has been using that are in a similar color palette.

That's more of a bronze, the "copper" that they wrapped the civic with was too orange. A more bronze color would look awesome with gloss black accents.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I should go check it out, they're actually not far from my place...

they should of done matte purple with grey bits... or if they were super brilliant they would of done it in the lime green from the concept ;)

Come down and check it out! Ask for Riley, I would love to show you the car and the new features:D. I also had a thought about it being lime green, just wait for our 2016 Honda Fit that is being wrapped, it will be a jaw dropper :surprise:;)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Not sure about wrap disadvantages but it would protect the original paint on your car.
The orange is okay but I took a look at their site and the matter blue or purple looks a lot better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts