10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Trasmisión deepstik

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Fco avila 
#1 ·
¿Alguien sabe si hay una varilla medidora para verificar el nivel de aceite de la transmisión del Honda Civic 2016 en su versión 1.5 turbo? gracias por tu ayuda

#2 ·
Does anyone know if there is a dipstick to check the transmission oil level of the 2016 Honda Civic in its 1.5 turbo version? thanks for your help.

Is your car the CVT model? If so, then no; there is not a dipstick for checking the oil in the transaxle. There is a “check bolt”, about half way up the leading edge of the transaxle case. The method is to remove the screw, fill through the fill port until oil runs out the hole for the check bolt, then replace the screw.

¿Es su automóvil el modelo CVT? Si es así, entonces no; No hay una varilla medidora para verificar el aceite en el transeje. Hay un "perno de verificación", aproximadamente a la mitad del borde delantero de la caja de transmisión. El método consiste en quitar el tornillo, llenar todo el puerto hasta que el aceite salga por el orificio para el perno de verificación, luego reemplazar el tornillo.

#3 ·
Thanks for the information, my CVT transmission has a slight transmutation that I find expensive to repair at the car agency, but I know how much transmission oil I have lost, I can see what is not a significant leak but personally I do not like to know that my Civic have that problem.

#4 ·
When you are topping off your transaxle be sure to use the recommended Honda CVT fluid as you may come to have other issues by using another fluid. In this respect, Honda is not joking when they call out to use only their product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.