10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are people seeing these on their 1.5 equipped cars? This is the second one I've seen like this. I've seen 3 turbo cars and two had the badge, one did not. Anyone know what the story is?

IMG_97801.jpg

·
Registered
991 Posts
Why only in Canada? At this point I don't think we have to label cars with a "turbo" graphic. Fuel cell, maybe. but turbo isn't anything too special at this point.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'd prefer just a 'T' or something like that instead of the full word. Just as long as there aren't too many badges and letters on the back. Badge what's important but be sure to edit.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Why only in Canada? At this point I don't think we have to label cars with a "turbo" graphic. Fuel cell, maybe. but turbo isn't anything too special at this point.
I'm with you. Remember back in the day when the manufactures were so proud of "DOHC", "VTEC", and "EFI"? I prefer a "clean" look w/o any graphics. ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
It's just that there is only so much room on the back of the car. Choose the one or two most important things and then stop putting any more labels on the back. I want a car, not a billboard.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Last night after seeing an RDX I was thinking about ordering a set of its Turbo badges and coloring it in red, which will go perfect on a white or black civic and should look OEM enough for those concerned about having something that looks like an after thought:\

Examples:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts