10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey everyone! Sorry, for some reason I don't get any notifications on this forum when people respond and would like to help out with the decals. I get them printed and if you're interested, I can send a pair to you. I have it in black or white :) Please send me a private message for info! It's $11 for a pair :)

I have the black one installed on my Lunar Silver:
http://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum...-2016-lunar-silver-metallic-touring-pics.html

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason I cannot get photos to post :( Timothy knows though, because he sold them to me, and he's seen a photo

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And FYI Timothy, I have gotten SO many compliments on the turbo badges!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Great looking badges! Wouldn't be able to tell the difference from the OEM Canadian ones. Has anyone installed a white badge on their black turbo?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here's some darker colored vehicles from other members with the white decal on :)

What a lot of members like about these, are that they're individually cut letters, whereas the Canadian ones are one-piece rectangular stickers - so you can see the rectangular outline.

Great looking badges! Wouldn't be able to tell the difference from the OEM Canadian ones. Has anyone installed a white badge on their black turbo?

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys, I apologize for the delay in responses on my PM. I don't get email notifications when people PM me so I try to visit the forum every now and then. But everyone should be responded to by now :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
New guy here...

Just got a RR Touring Sedan and I just saw in the Silver Car picture there where some exhaust tips there... Not something available in the US... Any info on those???

Also, where would I go to get one of those Turbo decals in Black???

Thanks a lot...

BA...

·
Registered
25 Posts
For the decals I messaged Timothy here for them. You can get either black or white. They are PERFECT! And he is a super easy guy to deal deal with.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi there!

I ordered mine on eBay from Thailand:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/322183124009

I'll send you a message about the decals :)

New guy here...

Just got a RR Touring Sedan and I just saw in the Silver Car picture there where some exhaust tips there... Not something available in the US... Any info on those???

Also, where would I go to get one of those Turbo decals in Black???

Thanks a lot...

BA...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts