10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If/When you guys find out, please post. I've been searching for the part numbers for the turbo, downpipe, intake piping and intercooler for a while now. Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can already tell that there will be gains in changing out that stock exhaust, especially the 'T' that splits off to the two mufflers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spare parts are best to book with the official dealer. The turbine is a very serious machine that requires careful treatment of it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I can already tell that there will be gains in changing out that stock exhaust, especially the 'T' that splits off to the two mufflers.

I wouldn't do that without a flash/HPFP on the turbo model. Too many variables associated with flow that could put the pistons, rings and rods at risk.

EDIT: I'm going to link this every chance I get in the hopes I can save some poor soul from seriously damaging their beloved 10th Gen. Please make sure to read up and understand forced induction tuning on Direct Injection (or at least what we know so far):
http://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum...ns/3490-tuning-forced-induction-glossary.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts