10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry if this has been covered, but I read up on how to install wallpapers. I know I had to be under 2mb and the size(1920x936). It reads the files on the USB correctly, but when I upload it says, "confirmation: failed to upload"

Help me Obi Wan!:crying:

I have the color display audio screen, not the touch.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered, but I read up on how to install wallpapers. I know I had to be under 2mb and the size(1920x936). It reads the files on the USB correctly, but when I upload it says, "confirmation: failed to upload"

Help me Obi Wan!:crying:

I have the color display audio screen, not the touch.
When importing wallpaper files, the image must be in the USB flash drive’s root directory. Images in a folder cannot be imported.
The file format of the image will need to be BMP(bmp) or JPEG (jpg).
The file size should be no bigger then 2 MB with a maximum image size of 1,920 X 936 pixels. If the image size is less then 480 X 234 pixels, the image will display in the middle of the screen with the extra area appearing in black.
Make sure that no more then 64 characters are in the file name.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
When importing wallpaper files, the image must be in the USB flash drive’s root directory. Images in a folder cannot be imported.
The file format of the image will need to be BMP(bmp) or JPEG (jpg).
The file size should be no bigger then 2 MB with a maximum image size of 1,920 X 936 pixels. If the image size is less then 480 X 234 pixels, the image will display in the middle of the screen with the extra area appearing in black.
Make sure that no more then 64 characters are in the file name.
That's what I read too, I followed those directions and no dice. Just says failed to upload. I'm scouring the internet and haven't found anyone with the same problem :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts