10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not only is the 2nd row liners available now, a trunk liner is also available as well.

They are even available at the Canadian branch for Canucks like me. But the front + back row package is working out to be $7 cheaper.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
About time they got the full set available.

Good chance some Honda dealers will carry it, some stores and dealerships have Weather Tech stands with various mats hanging on them for display. Easiest way to get them right now if in stock instead of waiting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have used Weathertech matts for years, and currently have them in my 2010 Insight to be traded in on the new 2016 EX-T. They are the gray color and have performed well, except for dark stains which have been impossible to remove. However, after seeing the pictures here how poorly the new ones fit in the Civic, I have almost decided to purchase the Husky brand. Did you notice in these pictures here how in the front foot wells have a one (?) inch gap from the inside door sill to the beginning side of the matt? And in the rear it looked like at least a two inch gap which exposes the carpet on the side of the matt. From prior experience with the Weathertech matts, I have also found on the driver's floorliner, the far left footrest is only covered half way up. I have had salt and snow on my shoes drip down behind the matt/floor liner onto the carpet in that area. Reading this form I learned the Husky floorliner covers the entire footrest. Price not withstanding ($40 less for the front and rear set) I may be switching to Husky floor liners for this new car. I would like to hear from a Husky owner if they fit better than the very poor fit of the Weathertechs shown in these pictures above.
What are your thoughts?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.