10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss the idea of getting a car in energy green but I probably wouldn't always want that color. Maybe I could just get certain parts of the body wrapped for like a two tone blue/green car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let me tell you something out of personal experience.

If you arent 100% SOLD on energy green. Then DO NOT get it. It takes a certain type of personality/person to drive a crazy color and love it all the time.

I had an orange mustang for about 6 months one time, turns out it wasn't for me. and I took a big hit on it.

Reactions: Becky

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I think he meant to get a blue one and then wrap certain parts of it in energy green. I think it's fine since you can easily peels of the wrap if you don't like it.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
if it was up to me to include another color on the car somewhere else, it would be the mirrors, much like how its done on this Laguna Seca Mustang:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
But that only works since there's red on other parts of the body. I think it'll look great on the civic coupe if you can figure out what design and where to put the green wrap. Side mirrors, window edges?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
If it's just on the mirrors and on the body in a way it sort of highlights an area like outlining a grille then I can see how it will be pulled together nicely but definitely not done in the same way as on the Mustang, it would just look weird.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Maybe something like what Berlin Citry Honda did to the new civic. The black parts can be done in green instead; parts of the bumper, side mirror, side skirt, etc.

·
Registered
876 Posts
What you could consider doing with green is outlining parts like what's done here to the splitter, just have to add some creativity and find ways to add it that complement the design:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts