10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got lucky and found a set of front and rear husky weatherbeaters, new open box on eBay for $95 shipped. Looks and fits great.

I have those same Huskys in my 4Runner and love them.

For the civic I wanted to save a little, and found oEdRo Floor Mats on E$#@.com that were $88.99 shipped. I'll take pictures as soon as I received them and get them installed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have those same Huskys in my 4Runner and love them.

For the civic I wanted to save a little, and found oEdRo Floor Mats on E$#@.com that were $88.99 shipped. I'll take pictures as soon as I received them and get them installed.

I'm so pissed. I ran into a very dishonest seller on Ebay. She intentionally sent me fake UPS tracking information just to have a record of her shipping the item, but never actually shipped the item.

I received shipping delivery status from Ebay but didn't see the package so I called UPS. I was able to trace the business address that received the package and learned the package contents were not the floor mats I ordered. So somehow, the Ebay seller was able to get a valid UPS tracking number and used this information in a fraudulent way.

The seller later slipped in Ebay email correspondence that she never shipped the item because she decided to relist it for a higher price. She just refunded the money to my paypal account and apologized. She is now listing the same item I bought for $88.99 at $149.99.

I am having problems accepting a written apology because there wasn't an attempt to compensate me for the inconvenience she caused me.

Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought a set of Honda all season high-wall floor mats. I'll take pictures next week when they arrive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
@topdec : My wife's ILX came with the equivalent of those; we bought the Weathertech liners as those OE rubber mats really didn't offer a "Minnesota Level" of needed protection. The liners seem to hold a lot of the salty slush and really take a beating well.

Thanks for the info. I agree. Salt will accumulate on the area under the gas pedal.

I actually started an Amazon return and will buy Huskys instead.

1 - 6 of 7 Posts