10th Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Car wash.Had to use the coin washer as the olde hose is put away.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Got these in the mail yesterday.They can make any size with specific emblems and backgrounds.Theses are actually made in the Ukraine so it took 3 weeks to receive them.Mine are 66mm and cost $20 for 8 of them.they are made of flexible plastic.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
A little late, but on Monday I got Xpel Protective Film put on the front bumper, headlamps, full hood, full fenders, a pillar, half roof, mirrors, door handle backings, door edges and rear bumper going into hatch area....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Took pictures with the 2017 Civic Type R at the Eibach event Sunday in Fontana, CA.

Also met Honda Pro Jason and he did a video walk around of my car!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Rear defuser installed.This is wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl and also has a CF pattern paint.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Carbon fiber grill overlay and gear shifter garnish.Picture for attention

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Busy weekend, oil change with Amsoil 0w20 SS and matching filter, Hasport 62a rear motor mount, Progress rear sway bar, AFE dry flow drop in air filter(good thing too, my OE one was clogged solid from squirrels at 1700 miles, engine was probably starving for air) and Hondata Flashpro +6psi tune........road tests have been fun!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Wash and wax.

Attachments

Reactions: hfpdohc

·
Registered
41 Posts
Installed a trailer hitch.....obviously, not for a trailer.......for a hitch bike rack...**** hard to make holes for it...spent almost 3 hours to drill the holes with my shitty tools :(

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Siri Moto front strut bar on the Hatchback plus locked my Ktuner V2.Washed and waxed both Civic X.Also added some Carbon Fiber trim to the Hatchback.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welllll, I did all this to it today ;) oh and I changed out the back hatch trunk light.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I cleaned out the interior of my honda...the black interior shows lint and dust more than my other car which has lighter interior, but still love my new car!!!

41 - 60 of 85 Posts