10th Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Washed / Cruised, it's been a really nice day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welllll, I did all this to it today
oh and I changed out the back hatch trunk light.
what set up did you go with for the blue lights? Looks good

Oddly enough just autozone brand.. I wanted something that was streamline in wiring. I've done eBay brand 5+ times, and there is no difference. 30 bucks at autzone and it even has a cig plug option, and expandable ports for additional lights and accessories.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Super excited that I finally got my RED Honda Emblems for my Hatchback Sport. I did a small installation video in case someone wants to know how to do it. Apologize ahead of time as I received it super late in the mail and wanted to install it right away when daylight was nearly gone so the video is kinda of grainy.

Sorry I'll get better pictures when I can when there's light out.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Type R center caps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Leather center console installed

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
So I finally got rid of those halogen bulbs in my Civic hatchback sport and upgraded them with Less for the low beam and high beam. Here's a video of it:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Slowly passed a Jetta on NYS Rt.90 on cruise at 72mph. Watched him lusting after my Lunar Silver EX-T as I drove off into the beyond.......

·
Registered
26 Posts
My buddy from DSRLeasing has recently installed interior LED's as well, they look very good. Gotta try them as well soon when I get some time off :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Added Red trim to my 2017 black Si. Can check it out in the garage under siguy2017 :)
Interior and exterior

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check out my install video of the Phoenix Android Radio 9" that's plug and play for my 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport. It's a step by step so anyone can follow and install it into their LX or Sport. People have also installed it in their EX as well.

Where you can buy this radio the link is in the description of the video.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did the first step. Placing the downpayment on my new civic. Awaiting delivery of the car. It should be coming in a few days.

Dealership did have several promotions going on, so I'm undecided on whether I should get all of these additional accessories.

Free spoiler, side skirt, tint, rain guard, dash camera, and so on.. too many to name and it's really confusing me on which to get. Though a good problem to have. haha :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
if it's free.....why not get it? if they are going to charge you...that's up to you if you want all of them

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's my walk through of the Phoenix Android Radio Headunit. This is a guide to set the headunit to work properly with the 2017 Honda Civic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Took it to the dealer for a free car wash. It sure looks pretty.

It just turned 3,000 miles.

Oops. Wrong thread. Mine is a 2018. Sorry, y'all.

P.S. It still looks pretty.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts