10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am probably going to order a Si Sedan. It is hard choosing a color because honestly I think they are all pretty average. Nothing really stands out to me.

I have a 8th gen fiji blue Si and have always likes it. I feel the Aegean blue is a little "cartoonish", hard to describe my feelings on it.

Still I am torn between the blue and modern steel metallic (gray), maybe the silver, IDK.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Silver

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I ordered the modern steel metallic color. They were both great colors but I wanted something more sleeper. As the SI already stands out with the areo parts on it.

Will post pics once it arrives later this month.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well I ordered the modern steel metallic color. They were both great colors but I wanted something more sleeper. As the SI already stands out with the areo parts on it.

Will post pics once it arrives later this month.
I picked its close cousin, the PMM- Polished Metal and wanted a sleeper as well. Always helps with cops and all of that jazz as well as thieves and you are right, the Aegean blue is like blue mixed with milk of magnesia and the red looks like it went on a trip to the circus and the white is yellow. These grays are what make it in the real world.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wanted Modern Steel, but couldn't find one. Ended up "settling" for Crystal Black Pearl.
Too hot + too much rain down here in the summer for me to sustain CB and upkeep that, no thanks, but solid color if you live in moderate temps and can keep it waxed.

I wanted Modern Steel, but couldn't find one. Ended up "settling" for Crystal Black Pearl.
how can you be grumpy when you got a black civic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts