10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!
I have a question, and was hoping yall could weigh in.

I have a 2017 Civic 4dr EX, and want to install some LED bulbs to get rid of that ugly yellow head light. Those white running lights are so nice, but at night they are not complimented well with that ugly yellow low beam. It bothers me so much lol. Well, my initial research brought me to the Morimoto H11 LED 2 Stroke bulbs. I haven't heard anything bad about them, but I've only found like 2 detailed installs with decent before & after takes. I want to know if anyone else would recommend them, or if you guys have ideas for better options. Thank you, I appreciate you guys and this forum! :D:D:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I installed the Opt7 Fluxbeam H11 LED kit for my low beams and JDM Astar G2G for my high beams. They work great together and are very bright . I would say the JDMs we're alot easier to install so you might want to get JDMs for both low and high beams .

·
Registered
922 Posts
OPT7 is a great brand but at this point in time they're very over-priced as there are a lot of other LED headlights you could get that have almost the exact same output and quality for much cheaper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is it important it s those led buld was made from the leatest and brightness thecnology led call Lumiled ZES. Google will surely help if you check

·
Registered
26 Posts
True, I was told by a friend of mine that works at DSRLeasing about this new technology Lumiled Zes. Really amazing feature, it's so hard to stay up-to-date with all the changes at the moment.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Every 6 months is something new lol. As soon as you buy something, within the same year it'll be old-news and something better is already replacing it haha.

Actually haven't heard about the Lumiled ZES though so you gave me something to research and keep busy with tonight, thanks haha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts