10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I was always wondering when someone would get mint colored wheels on a 10th, glad to see what's probably a first :D

Do you plan on lowering it? Springs? Coilovers?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
What company do you plan to go with for coilovers? I haven't seen any aftermarket mod parts yet. Maybe the 2015 coilovers would work?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I painted my wheels with a spray can from my local paint shop and yeah I'm planning to lowering it. I want some coilovers lol. Trying to be the first to lower a 2016 civic here on Maui.
Are you just planning to just close in on the gap or go low enough that you'll have to roll the fenders (since I see you have stretched tires)?

·
Registered
959 Posts
I painted my wheels with a spray can from my local paint shop and yeah I'm planning to lowering it. I want some coilovers lol. Trying to be the first to lower a 2016 civic here on Maui.
Do you know who has coils out yet? Everyone I've talked to says waiting for Si...

·
Registered
17 Posts
What are some typical brands that offer coilovers for civics? Not seeing too much aftermarket support just yet surprisingly. They should be all over this but i guess they are waiting for the Si as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm waiting for tein to make some coilovers. And I only used those rims for a car cruise, it was on my old car I had before. Going to buy less wide rims when I lower my car.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I think KW suspension is another one, they're a bit expensive but it's worth it and usually holds its value well. Good for those that stay with a setup for a year or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts