10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Select Your Trim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hondas and Acuras have always been some of my favorite cars in white paint. (Audi being the other). Some cars just don't work with white paint, it comes off as bland or unfinished. I think honda's consistent use of black plastic appointments and more recently 2 tone silver/black wheels is what really makes the white look great. It gives that clean, high contrast look that looks sporty as well as being sophisticated and timeless.

Other than ***, the only other color i'd die for would be something like honda's championship white (the super white they've used on sports models in the past).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stopped by Hartford Honda today on my way home and they had around ten 2016 Civics. No Touring model and only 1 with the 1.5 Turbo. I took 3 quick cell phone pics of this white one. I am 6'3" and fit in the drivers seat well. Over all the car is smaller then I was hoping for but still a very nice car. I am waiting for a Touring model for a test drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice !! I am still deciding between black or white touring model.. My dealer has both and I will decide on Monday. The black looks great , but I am not great at maintaining and washing etc......Black worries me ,but it lood=ks great but so does white. grrrrrrr:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have never owned a black car because I am scared I will want to clean it everyday. You could always get the white and add black by tinting the windows. Plus the wheels have black in them.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have never owned a black car because I am scared I will want to clean it everyday. You could always get the white and add black by tinting the windows. Plus the wheels have black in them.
I think you run into the same problem with white. Best colors to cover up dirt are greys and those weird beige colors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't like wgite cars so I think that in dark colors it will be better. In black it will be sweet.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So... since white is one of the best candidates for a red Honda emblem, how many of you are going to go through with this?

example from the last generation:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts