10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winners are going to be announced on April 14th.

I personally love the new interior design that the 10th gen. civic carries, compared to the 9th gen. (I didn't like it at all).

What the 10th gen. civic interior entails that stands outs for me?

Quote:

"Because of the premium leather seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel, the heated front AND rear seats, the lightning-fast Bluetooth phone link, the auto-dimming rear-view mirror, the 10-speaker sound system with subwoofer, adaptive cruise control, forward-collision warning and lane-departure warning."

My personal pick would be the black/gray :D

Check out the video:

http://wardsauto.com/interiors/honda-civic-judging-2016-wards-10-best-interiors

·
Registered
20 Posts
Top picture is LX I assume?

Mine is EX, so interior would be everything on bottom picture minus the leather seats and steering wheel but still comes with a manual.

And yes, definitely loving the interior.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the top shot with the 6MT!
:D 6MT is what it's all about! I personally prefer that too. Good catch on that. Ever since I switched over to the 6MT, I don't ever want to go back to auto. I had a blast this weekend in the snow with a 6MT, so much more control and traction in the snow! Pretty fun doing "donuts" in an empty lot haha

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really like the beige interior option. It definitely has a chance of winning, but there are other =s that have a chance too.
Which other cars are you thinking of that has a chance of winning the interior award?

I like the focus RS - blue stitching to the seats, pretty nice:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts