10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
How do you all manage to clean your windows? I used chemical cleaners to clean my windows and now my window has lost its shining appearance. It also has hard water spots. I recently found an article by replacement windows Ottawa. It says to go with eco-friendly methods of cleaning. What method do you prefer for cleaning? How can I get rid of these hard water spots?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello all,
How do you all manage to clean your windows? I used chemical cleaners to clean my windows and now my window has lost its shining appearance. It also has hard water spots. I recently found an article by replacement windows Ottawa. It says to go with eco-friendly methods of cleaning. What method do you prefer for cleaning? How can I get rid of these hard water spots?

Inside

Outside

hope this helps! I personally follow this practice, ZEP cleaner is my go to.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I used magic glass it's a alcohol base.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I usually utilize stoners. Don't have issues when cleaning windshields. I typically like to apply some rain x on the outside after as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stoner's Invisible Glass (the tint safe one).

Never fails to get my windows nice and clean.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello all,

The reason its lost its shine is because of the mineral deposits and same with the water spots .. Usually regular window cleaners wont remove them.. Try white vinegar and if that doesn't work look for the waters spot remover for glass made by DuraGloss 755 . Once removed .. in the future always dry your windows when you wash it. Most water spots come from tap water.

Your paint prolly has lost some of its gloss too for the same reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts