10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Windshield Wiper Size

25K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Wayner 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I was wondering what size the windshield wipers on the 2016 Civic come in. There's a $10 cash back offer at Advance Auto Parts for a pair of Bosch Icons, and I wanted to take advantage of that offer before it expired since I don't have my Civic yet!

#3 ·
After seeing how well the OEM blades are holding up on Black Betty, I'm wondering if I'll ever buy aftermarket wiper blades for the Civic. I have three year old Bosch Icons on the '03 Protege5 and they are not doing as well as the ones on the '13 Civic, which will be three years old in March. I just stopped by the dealership and purchased a new set of refills for Black Betty for when I do need them. $16 with all sales taxes for both refills.

Reactions: dick w
#6 ·
No, not really. They work better with sufficient moisture. If there is just a wee bit of drops both the OEM AND THE BOSCH will skip or drag across the glass. I never noticed new ones not working well when new.

#9 ·
Yes its called a refill, I use to put a new set in my 99 hatch every year for 13 years, it was under ten dollars for the two. Then I bought a set of Michelin blades at Costco for ten dollars each for my wifes vehicle and thats all I use now. I have had them on three vehicles and have yet to replace a set. The new Civic blades would clean the window well but when snowing it would build up on the blades and leave trails of water behind , the Michelins are an all season blade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.