10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I'm snowed in and working from home (and bored) I figured I'd start a small thread in case there are others here that are currently being affected by this winter storm today. Share your photos and snow totals! Most importantly, be safe out there.

Here in Southwestern Connecticut, I have about a foot and a half of snow fall so far with about a couple more hours left to go. Estimated snow totals are going to be around 20-28", needless to say, the Civic is going to be taking a nap for a day or two!

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hey! I'm based in Toronto but we definitely didn't get it as bad as a lot of others, especially compared to surrounding areas. Definitely no where close to what you guys are seeing out there! I think we only received something like under 5cm or ~2inches

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All. I'm a new owner of a 2017 Civic. First civic I've owned. First Honda I've owned except the 2 my kids "own" a '99 and 2000 civic. Great cars. We had 11.5" yesterday of mostly lake effect snow just out side Milwaukee. Love the car!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
been shoveling since fkin 4 am...........meh
theres 2 feet of snow some places in my driveway...........god i hate winter......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts