10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Just finished installing XenonDepot HID kit (4300K Phillips bulbs).Installation was easy, a lot of room behind headlights, no problem removing halogen bulbs and installing HID bulbs. Ballasts secured with double zip ties and all looks solid. Test drove it and I believe the level of adjustment is very high.If I hit the gas pedal a bit I see the light in a cabin of car in front of me.I notice if the distance is less then 20-30 feet from car in front of me its not that bad, but when distance increased I believe light trow tend to go up. Any recommendation? Should I try level adjustment?
Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Guys,
Just finished installing XenonDepot HID kit (4300K Phillips bulbs).Installation was easy, a lot of room behind headlights, no problem removing halogen bulbs and installing HID bulbs. Ballasts secured with double zip ties and all looks solid. Test drove it and I believe the level of adjustment is very high.If I hit the gas pedal a bit I see the light in a cabin of car in front of me.I notice if the distance is less then 20-30 feet from car in front of me its not that bad, but when distance increased I believe light trow tend to go up. Any recommendation? Should I try level adjustment?
Thanks.
I'm thinking about purchasing this kit, would you happen to have photos of the install??

where did you bolt the grounds and zip tie the ballasts??

·
Registered
89 Posts
See if you can park behind another parked car and level them? BTW can we see pictures of the light output in the night? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts